Monday, October 20, 2008

I'm crushing on Anthropologie right now. I love their latte bowls, their aprons, their dish towels, ok, all of it. Their clothes, shoes, and handbags are oh, so cute and feminine too...but way out of my price range. If I bought a cute pair of mary janes for $368, I'm quite sure my husband would have me committed. I'm afraid Target's shoe section is what I'm accustomed to.



Speaking of which, why is it if I get my older two daughters within 50 feet of a shoe department, they're instantly asking to get a new pair of shoes. Is there a shoe gene girls are born with or is it a chemical reaction after smelling the leather on their first pair of shoes? Camdyn is all about her hot pink cowgirl boots right now and Riley is more of a sparkly ballet flat kind of girl. I wonder if Rowyn will have the same affliction?



...and a picture of Rowyn wearing her first pair of overalls...they were actually Cooper's. Camdyn was fascinated with the little frog in the front pocket.

No comments: