Friday, September 26, 2008

I love my mom; she's artistic, crafty, sensitive, loving, beautiful, caring, creative, she's a fantastic cook. She is nurturing, gentle, patient, intelligent, and she would do anything for any one of her children or grandchildren.

Her creative ability never ceases to amaze me, really, she makes the cutest things. We've been blessed to receive homemade cards from my mom for years, I wish I could share them all with you, because each one is more amazing than the next. She's makes us cards for birthdays, anniversaries, all the holidays, even a first day of school card. Here are just a few of my favorites.




Cooper's bedroom...I hung some of his cards up on a make shift clothesline. The second in from the left was made by my aunt, Gigi (my mom's sister), who is obviously a card queen herself!


Valentine's Day card for Lumpy, love it!


Riley thought this was the sweetest card...and with her own picture on it, she thought she was pretty cool!


A birthday card and envelope she made for my birthday, look at all the stitching!



When Rowyn was born...just adorable. And how did she know that's what Rowyn's hair would look like? ;)



For Rowyn's baptism, she even attached a small pink cross. I framed it and it is currently sitting in her crib, I love it so much!

I've really been trying to get her to sell some of her cards, I think they'd do really well...but then again, I feel a little selfish about them and I'm not sure I want to share them with anyone. They truly are exquisite, and they come from her heart, and that, you can't put a price tag on.

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Beautiful Beautiful Cards!!!!