Friday, September 05, 2008

Betty C. I'm Not ~

This was my first attempt at cake balls from http://bakerella.blogspot.com/ ... love her blog! Anyway, they look like a damn mess compared to hers and note to self: do not attempt to bake when your 2-year-old is running rampant and your 3-month-old decides not to nap, makes for a wicked combination.

I did serve these babies for dessert tonight and I have to admit they were pretty yummy, even my dad had two and he hardly ever does dessert. My mom said they were cute, but I think as a mother you're expected to say that. ;)

I'm planning on doing the mini cupcake version for Riley's birthday snack at school...I'm thinkin' I need to practice a bit before I release these wads to the public for consumption!



1 comment:

Leslie said...

I think they look super cute!