Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Another Dumb Dream ~

I blogged before about the dumb dreams I have...well, last night was yet another. This time, however, I didn't wake up freaked out, I woke up mad. Even as I type, I'm still a little irritated with my husband. I dreamt that he went missing for almost 5 days, no phone call, nothing. When he finally shows up, I of course drill him for information as to where he was at. He proceeds to tell me that he was in jail...he had been arrested for drugs! (I have to laugh, because Clyde doesn't drink, smoke, and he's never used drugs...not even tried any.) Anyway, I told him to pack, we were through...my parents showed up and helped me pack up the kids and myself to move to their house. For one reason or another, I had to drive to the police station and on the way there, I realized Clyde had planted Meth in my purse in an attempt to set me up...oh, hell no! Anyway, I'm a little bummed I never did get to finish out the dream, I had to get up to get the kids off to school. Too bad you can't just pick up where you left off the next night!

No comments: