Friday, May 31, 2013

Preschool Graduation 2013

Rowyn had her preschool graduation ceremony yesterday.
Such a cute program, Young-Un's really has the best owners and staff.  Can't say enough good things about them.

Making their way in.

Getting a pep talk from Miss Deb to sing REALLY loud. :)

Singing the 'Something in my Shoe' song.

Breaking out the kazoo's

Receiving her diploma from Miss Barb

Final song with everyone.

Special cookie treats, yummy!

Rowyn and her friend, Alyssa.

Rowyn and her best preschool teacher, Miss Carsen.

After the ceremony, we went to Red Robin for dinner.  Rowyn and her Daddy played a game on the menu and Digs was announcing she won.

Her 'Me and My Mommy' page.
Good to know she thinks I'm 70.
And I drink wine because you're naughty.  Ha!
Love that girl, I really do.

Back on her very first day.

And I found this in a pile of things Camdyn brought home.

"My mom works at Mercy, but she gets coughed on and I am so sorry for her"

LOL!

No comments: