Friday, April 12, 2013

Instafriday

Instafriday it is!

The new house lot is nothing but a mud hole right now.
Booth is revelling in it.

We have daffodils all over the house right now.
Something that simple makes me smile.

Volleyball has wrapped up for the season.
She really has a great team, they all get along so well.
The coaches are awesome too.
Can't wait for next year!

I figured out the key to getting her to take an afternoon nap is to leave her in her pj's all day.
That's parenting at its best, folks! 

Have you tried these yet?
Delicious...so worth the calories!

It appears my bed has been taken over by children.

Rowyn using her "nose clipper" after Booth tooted.
Dog toots are the worst.

I decided to repaint and organize the pantry.
On the first day of spring break.
Worst idea ever.

It's finished...and it became very obvious I need to go grocery shopping...stat.
I forgot how fast they go through food when they're home all day.
Vultures.

I made a burrito I found on Pinterest, added some tomato, spinach and plain greek yogurt and it was a tasty dinner!  It made enough that I got four meals out of it.  

I made a wreath for spring.
Then went back and added more embellishments, because it was boring.
Now if it would quit raining and we could enjoy spring, I'd be happier!

My aunt, Gigi, and my mom both made cards for Clyde's birthday.
Love the fire Gigi added!
Crafty sisters, aren't they?!

Speaking of crafty, Lumpy made all sorts of glittery goodness for her Daddy on his birthday.
Camdyn is the queen of going through the recycling bin and making crafts.
In fact, yesterday she came home with four empty Kleenex boxes she found in the recycling bin at school.  Who knows what she's got planned.


So you know all those recipes popping up all over Facebook?  
They drive me nuts.
Yet, I still made a few of them. Ha.
I made the taco bake with Dorito's
And Booth made dogshaming status for the above charge.

No comments: