Thursday, April 11, 2013

Easter 2013

 We colored eggs at Grammy and Grandpa's again this year.


 It was wild and chaotic, as usual.  If you weren't sure, Camdyn's maniacal smile should give it away. ;)


I made a special egg for Meghan. (and then promptly dropped it, if you're wondering why it's cracked) Haha, and I yell at the kids to be careful!

Wondering why I made her this egg?

Because she's crazy lucky...

 She and Carrie hit it big on the crossword lottery.

Yes, those are four zero's behind the 5.
FIFTY.THOUSAND.DOLLARS.

I told my kids and they all promptly listed off things they wanted for their birthdays.  Greedy little buggers.


Easter Sunday started with an egg hunt.
We changed it up a bit so there was no tantrum like last year after Camdyn found the golden egg...HA


So, after instructions...they were off



 It was a whole lot chillier this year than last.


 But not SO chilly that you can't look for eggs. ;)

My mom outdid herself again, the food was amazing.  
My sister's face, not so much. Haha!


Grammy and Rowyn.  

For dessert, she made pink lemonade cupcakes. Cute and delicious!

Rowyn about had a coronary when Meghan claimed all the cupcakes for herself and announced she wasn't sharing.

We had another wonderful Easter, thanks to my mom and all she does to make each holiday unforgettable.  We did miss our family that wasn't able to make it this year, but there's always next year! (hint, hint)

Happy Easter!
(better late than never!)

No comments: