Friday, February 24, 2012

Instafriday

Friday already...and a snow day here.  It snowed big beautiful flakes all night, it was a really wet, heavy snowfall.  The trees are all coated this morning, you know the pretty snow we were hoping for on Christmas...not the end of February so much.  It's been a really mild winter so I guess I shouldn't complain.


On to Instagram this week...

I made a pin...
Zucchini cakes from lifesambrosia.com.  They were really good, but definitely need a sauce to go with.  Clyde used blue cheese dressing, I opted for a little ketchup.  


For dessert another pin, mini banana splits from Bakers Royale.  


Cooper told me they were the best dessert ever.  Guess that means we'll make them again.  Next time, I'll make sure I have maraschino cherries on hand.

Every night Booth tries to sleep in bed with us.  He even creeps up as if we can't see the big 100 lb moose climbing up.  We usually end up pushing him off, because he won't get down.  I guess he gets points for effort.

Spring picture day, which Cooper missed thanks to Strep throat.  Poor kiddo.  

Riley had her first Storm volleyball game.  So fun to watch!

It's official, everyone in our family has now had stitches at least once. 
Believe it or not, it was Lumpy who held out the longest.




And since it's been awhile since Rowyn has given a haphazard singing performance...


Rowyn does a little Kool & the Gang




linking up this week...
life rearranged

2 comments:

Nikki @ Saving For A Rainy Day said...

Your chalkboard is so cute and so are your kiddo's. Yay for mommy's of 4!!!

your newest follower-
Nikki

Melodee said...

funny, I'm echoing what Nikki is saying! love the chalkboard!! cute pics!!