Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Just another normal day...

The other night, Clyde and I were in the kitchen making dinner, while the youngest two girls were out playing in the sandbox. Imagine Clyde's surprise when he went to check the grill...there in the yard was his two-year-old nekid from head to toe, diaper and clothes strewn all over the yard. Apparently, after getting some sand in her diaper, she decided she'd have Camdyn hose her down.



Since our neighbors probably already think we're the most dysfunctional family in the hood, Clyde took over the hosing to move things a long a little quicker.




If they didn't already think we're off our rocker, I'm sure this scene was enough to convince them.

1 comment:

Leslie said...

This post gave me a great chuckle! I've got to tell you that it was just what I needed. =)