Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Say hello to my little friend

Camdyn and I had a little surprise when we went to play with the Fisher Price today.

Photobucket


Photobucket

It appears he found a piece of Kix cereal that Rowyn left from breakfast this morning. I know they are herbivores, but didn't realize Kix was included as part of their diet. I guess beggars can't be choosers, right?

Lumpy announced, "I gonna mash that!"
No you can't smash it. We're going to take it outside, it might miss it's Mommy.
"It a boy hopper or a girl hopper?"
I'm not sure, but it wants to go see it's Mommy, it's very sad.

So, I grabbed some tupperware and carefully placed it inside. I gave the container to Camdyn, because she was insistent on letting it go. Just then the phone rang, I answered it...some guy I could hardly understand telling me about a meeting in "Goot-en-burg" about health care reform. So after hanging up on him, I went out to find her sitting there with the lid still on. She opened it and there inside was a little grasshopper and our grasshopper from the pictures nearly dead, on it's side. Apparently, Lumpy found ours a friend and upon putting it inside the container, she accidentally killed ours. She wasn't upset, she just explained to me that it was sleeping.
Yes, Camdyn, it was just sleeping...

No comments: