Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Monkey Business Dubuque

Today we went to Monkey Business here in Dubuque. It recently opened and our neighbor, Jen, and I talked about taking the kids. So, she brought her son and I brought the two youngest today. What a neat place---it was clean, colorful, bright, and chalk full of stuff for kids of all ages. They serve Falbo Bros Pizza and micro-brewed Root Bear, both very yummy.


It was a perfect place for Camdyn to burn off some energy!

Rowyn even got in on the giant hampster cage

They had an area for wee folk, which Rowyn tore up from the floor up.

A staffer snuck up and took a picture of me playing with Rowyn

Camdyn and Jack competing on the rock wall

Camdyn must have climbed it a dozen times

Rowyn figured she could do whatever the big kids could do.

Copter ride was a big hit

The kids had a fabulous time and Jen and I even got to chit chat a little. Definitely will be going back!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This one looks so much more fun than Jumping Janes. Maybe we'll take my nephew there when we come to visit in october. Thanks for sharing Erin =) Rowyn's so cute!!

Leslie said...

Oh what fun! Just another reason why we need to come for a visit!

Cait said...

Ohhh that looks like fun! And, I think I survived on Falbo's pizza alone during college - so good!