Monday, April 20, 2009

Climbing

Today my husband found Rowyn standing on the table in the toy room. She climbed on the chair and then onto the table, where she nearly gave her father heart failure. If that wasn't enough, Clyde called me at work tonight...

Guess where I just found your youngest?

No idea, where?

Standing on Cooper's bed, looking over the edge, while bouncing up and down with a big grin on her face. She apparently used Cooper's dump truck as a stepping stool.

Someone needs to tell Rowyn she's 10-months-old and climbing will not be accepted. Next thing I know she'll be climbing the ladder on the bunk bed.

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Lumpy part deux......YIKES!

Jenna said...

Haha! I thought exactly the same thing as Leslie. Rowyn's gonna give Camdyn a run for her money. :O