Wednesday, April 08, 2009

The Cake

Camdyn spent most of today planning her birthday. She made herself a card, picked out her outfit, and made herself a few birthday cakes with her plastic play food and some various toys. Never mind the fact her birthday isn't until December.


I had to work, so my parents came out to the house to babysit. As I was leaving, Camdyn had decided to 'bake' her cakes in the oven. Since the oven wasn't on and my mom was supervising, she let her put them in the oven.

It was around 6pm when I got the call at work.

Clyde had decided to make garlic bread to go with the spaghetti he made for dinner.

Camdyn got her cake baked after all.






4 comments:

Unknown said...

hahaha omg!

Leslie said...

I don't have any words for this one....

Anna said...

OMG! That is too funny (sorry, but it is...I know I wouldn't be laughing if it was me though).

Jenna said...

lol. Oh honey. That's hilarious.