Saturday, March 01, 2008


John the Schwan Man ~

Camdyn loves seeing John the Schwan man, she gets all excited and yells, "John's here, John's here!" The two of them have quite the ritual, she brings him a ball and they play catch, while I put my order together. Once he brings the food up, she pays him and gets a sticker from him that she puts on our calendar. There's a Schwan truck on the back of the catalog that she always has to point out as "John's truck".

I was telling Clyde about how the two of them interact and he made some crack about what's John doing while he's here so long. So, me being the smart ass that I am, replied that we aren't sure that this baby isn't John the Schwan man's baby. Haha! Clyde laughed and asked Camdyn if John was in mommy's room. Camdyn replied, "Uh huh." Which, of course, got a laugh out of both of us...and Clyde said he now has his proof and Cam would testify in court for him. I told him we better see what kind of witness she is, so I questioned her myself.

"Camdyn, was the Easter Bunny here today?"
"Uh huh."
"Camdyn, was Santa Claus here today?"
"Uh huh."
"Camdyn, is Dora taking a nap in your room?"
"Uh huh, Dora sleeping on me bed."

Case closed. ;)

1 comment:

Mar said...

Haha!! That is so funny! What a little stinker!