Friday, March 28, 2008



THE Car seat ~

Can you teach an old dog new tricks? I'm such a procrastinator, always have been, and now because of that not so lovely personality trait, I've missed out on ordering the car seat that matches the stroller I bought. After several phone calls yesterday, including Toys R Us and Chicco corporate, I've learned the Chicco Keyfit in the color Iceberg has been discontinued. Wonderful. TRU was able to check stock in stores nearby, but to no avail. I've got some friends and family checking their local TRU, but at this point I'm not holding my breath. So, worst case scenario is my car seat and stroller don't match, C'est la vie, I guess. The baby will grow out of it within a year anyway, and then I'll be hunting for deals on a Britax. :P

1 comment:

Leslie said...

We'll check around tomorrow and see if we can find it for you. I'll have my cellphone ready to make a call incase I do. =)