Wednesday, January 30, 2008


Mmm, Martini ~

Since I'm having a hankering for a Vodka & Cranberry, I decided to list some yummy Martini recipes for June 2nd...or whatever day I get home from the hospital. ;)

POMEGRANATE MARTINI – Simply sophisticated! Absolut Citron Vodka, triple sec and pomegranates. (I definitely want to try one!)

WASHINGTON APPLE MARTINI – Want an Appletini that’s a little sweeter...and tart I would imagine. Try this blend of DeKuyper Apple Pucker, Smirnoff Vodka and cranberry juice.

COSMOPOLITAN – Absolut Citron Vodka, PatrĂ³n CitrĂ³nge Orange Liqueur, a hint of lemon-lime and a splash of cranberry juice. (Classic fav)

FLIRTINI – Flirts with your taste buds. An icy cold blend of Ketel One Vodka, Chambord (a yummy French black raspberry liqueur), and pineapple juice. Mmm, sounds delish!

RED, WHITE & BLUEBERI MARTINI - Stoli Blueberi Vodka and pomegranate juice are shaken together and served straight up in an icy cold martini glass.

3 comments:

Mumbling Mom said...

We'll have a martini together in July!

Unknown said...

I'm down for a martini with you!

Anna said...

Oh count me in (although I am sure that I'll be under the table after one!).