Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Valentine's Day and Concert Time

Better late than never, I guess.

Valentine's this year were the one's I found on Pinterest.
I clearly wasn't thinking the whole idea through, because when it came time to carry them to school, Camdyn could hardly lift her bag.
So, Daddy ended up delivering them all.
Nice job, Mom...great planning.





Rowyn had her Sweetheart concert at school.  They made the little teddy bear shirts at school out of their hand prints.  So sweet. She seriously has the best preschool teacher ever.  She loves Ms. Carsen!

She looks like the jolly green giant. Ha!
And all the red eyes...creepy.  Nice camera work.
It was a cute program, she certainly loves to perform.


Riley had her string concert tonight.
It's neat to see how much they've accomplished in less than a year.

And I can't believe how quickly she's growing up.
Literally.
She wore my size 9 boots tonight.  I can share shoes with my 11-year-old.  Craziness.



No comments: