Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Halloween

It's been pretty quiet around here in the afternoon with Rowyn at school, so I decided it would be a good time to sew a little.

I started with a few new pillows.
I'd forgotten how calming it is to sew.



Now that it's chilly out, I've been walking indoors instead of out.

The kids like to go in the bounce house while I'm down there.

The other day, she had her best bud Quinn go with her.


I made a pin the other day, quinoa and black bean stuffed peppers.  They were delicious and I'll definitely make them again.


We purchased our ovens, cook top, and refrigerator for the new house.  

My dad was a rock star dealing with them and got us a fabulous deal.  Aside from the appliances, nothing new at the other house.  Clyde has been framing someone else's house, so ours is on the back burner.

Pumpkin time!
The kids cannot wait until trick or treating tonight.

Rowyn and Camdyn have The Nightmare Before Christmas pumpkins.
Jack Skellington and Oogie Boogie.

Cooper and Riley opted for team spirit.
Michigan vs Iowa.

Happy Halloween!



No comments: