Monday, July 16, 2012

Paint

I spent much of last week painting furniture.  I've been wanting to paint the antique dresser we use as a tv console for quite awhile, but couldn't settle on a color.


Well, I finally did it.


Camdyn helped me with the prep work.


The color was reflecting pool by Sherwin Williams.  I'm really happy with how it turned out.  I brought up a table from the basement that my parent's gave us and painted it white for a new coffee table.  I was ready for some change.








*******************************************


Since we'll be breaking ground for the new house shortly, I've started thinking about the kids' bedrooms.


I really want matching Jenny Lind twin beds for Rowyn and Camdyn.


I absolutely adore these from Land of Nod, but not the $550 price tag.



Then I found this one at Target.com and it's on sale this week for $112, plus 5% back and free shipping for using my Target Red card and 2% back for going through Ebates.  Much more doable.  But then I read the reviews.  They don't come with side rails...how stupid.  So, I decided to order them anyway.  Hopefully, my husband will be able to figure a way to make them work.  If they absolutely don't work, I can return them to the Target store in town.


So, I'm keeping my fingers crossed they work.

No comments: