Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Chips

Camdyn saw these recently in a catalog and announced she needed them. Lumpy has good taste, no?



The boots have nothing to do with my story, but I couldn't resist.


I'll let you in on a little secret, Camdyn is not a child driven by sweets. She is a chipoholic. Cheetos, Doritos, Pringles, they're what matters most in her little 4-year-old world. Yes, I the terrible Mommy allow her to indulge from time to time.

Yesterday, after stopping to see my grandmother in the nursing home (and for those on Facebook...after the whole teeth ordeal), we stopped at the Dollar Tree to pick a few things up. Camdyn picked out a pack of Stax chips, so of course, I bribed her to behave and then she could get them.

When we left the store, we headed over to get Riley from Brownies. I ran in to get her and Clyde and the others stayed in the car. When we got back, Camdyn was just sobbing.

Clyde told me she had hit Cooper and he told her that was it, no chips for her, he was giving them to Cooper.

Her response?
No, No, please Daddy, spank me instead! Don't give him my chips!

Now that is a true chipoholic.

1 comment:

Leslie said...

LMAO!!! Spank her instead???? That is an absolute classic!