Thursday, November 12, 2009

Cissysdollfashions

Yes, more Etsy shopping. I found THIS in my favorites, as well. It's a handmade wooden school desk for American Girl dolls (or stuffed animals, etc)...isn't it adorable?! It's made in Runnells, Iowa, which I believe to be near Des Moines. Anyway, I love it. I know Riley would too, she's always playing school. I can imagine her with her whiteboard out and one of these in every color lined up just like her own little classroom. I'm quite sure my husband would have me committed, but I'm sure I could sneak one in without him even noticing it. ;)


They were selling for $18 and an additional $8 for shipping (I'd wish I knew someone in Des Moines, I'd have them pick it up!) I haven't seen anymore listed, but I'm guessing you could convo her and see if you could order one.

No comments: