Thursday, August 13, 2009

The Salon


I decided to cut Cooper's faux hawk off today. He's had his "dragon hair" since he was two, but he rarely wants it spiked anymore. so it was time to come off. While cutting his hair, Lumpy apparently decided she needed a cut as well. She snuck the scissors out to the mirror in the other room and gave herself a trim.

She was very upset when I explained we had to go to the salon to get her whack job fixed. I was in tears initially, so that probably didn't help.




The after shots. Once the initial shock wore off, I'm actually really liking the new style. It suits her, I think.

4 comments:

Leslie said...

She's absolutely adorable!

Lori said...

I LOVE the new cut!! It looks like it was made for her!

Anonymous said...

Erin her new 'own' hair do looks way cute! i love it!

SaraJoy said...

I love the mew do!!!