Friday, March 06, 2009

Rowyn Camille

Rowyn had her 9-month check up yesterday. She is long and lean, my smallest baby of them all. She's 17 lbs, 11 oz and 29". Her ped told us to start giving her table food. What, table food? This is all just moving too fast for me. ;) So last night, we gave her french cut green beans and some plain spaghetti noodles cut up into micro pieces. I have no idea how she got any into her mouth...but I do know she managed to jam a green bean piece up her nose. That was lovely. She wasn't a huge fan, so we followed up with some good old oatmeal with bananas. Don't tell anyone, but I LOVE that stuff. I've been known to buy a box for myself, but I prefer it with skim milk, not the boob juice. ;)

Today she and Camdyn shared some Annie's spaghetti o's. You would have thought I was trying to poison her, what a drama queen. A jar of organic spinach and brown rice went over much better.

In a little less than a month, my brother, Brendan, is getting married. He and Christina met, as he says, the old fashioned way...on Myspace. lol The kids are all getting excited about going to St. Louis for the big day, and today Camdyn and I talked about it.

Camdyn, who is getting married?

Me!

Who are you marrying?

A-Tina!
(Camdyn's version of Christina)

We may have to watch that girl pretty close at the wedding, she may just hitch a ride on Christina's train on the way up the aisle.

1 comment:

Leslie said...

9 months already.....oh so sad.

I can totally see lumpy stealing a ride down the aisle on the bride's dress. =) If she does end up doing it...make sure to get it on film. I'll want to see it.