Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Brendan & Christina gave Rowyn a Giant Microbe for Christmas...the rhinovirus, to be exact. See, Brendan was sick after visiting here on Thanksgiving and had the nerve to assume it was my children that infected him. :P Anyway, looks like we need to get one for Cooper...he's got strep again, second time in less than a month. Apparently, he's taking after me...I had strep so many times in 4th grade, I'm not sure how they passed me through to 5th. Come to think of it, is 4th grade when you learn fractions and the capitals, because I'm horrible at both. Anyway, I had my tonsils and adenoids out and 5th grade was much better.

Say hello to Cooper's little friend
Mr. Streptococcus



This little petri dish of lovelies is what Coop is hosting a soirée for as we speak.

No comments: