Tuesday, April 15, 2008


Wons a Pone a Time ~


Riley came home from school with a story she had written for me during center time. After reading it, I feel like Cinderella's wicked step-mother. Hopefully her teacher doesn't think I really lock them in their rooms. (Although, that isn't a half bad idea) :P


Leittlee kids for good niss sacs

By Riley

to my mom


Wons a pone a time thar was three litle kids. thar names wre Riley camdyn and cooper. Thay were notey litle kids for one day util tare dad came home. thar mom was mad so she lokt them in thar rooms. thay falt soreey for thar mom. wan she herd thay were sorry she lafe thom out. Thay pict up thar rooms befor thar frands came out. Thar frands got to stay untel midnite. the end.

1 comment:

trente33trois said...

lol, that's amazing. It's like the time when Ava asked me right in front of her teacher, "Mom, remember that time you burned me with the iron?"