Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Cooper's Christmas List ~

Cooper spent the afternoon at Grammy and Grandpa's house yesterday and when the girls and I got there, my mom told me Cooper had told her his Christmas list. She wrote it down just as he told her:

1. John Deere gator
2. Star Wars TV game
3. light sabers in every color
4. glow-in-the-dark underwear
5. table for my room (as long as Dad's truck)
6. TV remote
7. Polly Pockets for Riley
8. 2 lamps for the living room
9. 3 pillows - 1 big straight one like Dad's
10. a 'mote control John Deere tractor
11. a scary mask
12. a lock for my room so Camdyn can't get in when I'm gone
13. a wooden reindeer
14. stuffed fawn
15. kid cookbook
16. kid craft book
17. Night Before Christmas book

I believe 13-17 and the 2 lamps came from him looking around the room while talking to Grammy. haha He's original, but come on, who really asks for a stuffed fawn? :P He then proceeded to circle every toy in the toy catalog Grammy got in the mail. 'Cause a kid can never have enough toys, right?

No comments: