Sunday, October 07, 2007


You can find me in St. Louie...


We just spent the last 6 hours in the car with the kids. I'm quite sure if I ever decide to make the trek to St Louis again, it will only be after I've added Valium and Xanax to my itinerary. Love my children more than life itself, but a 22-month-old that doesn't sleep a wink, a 4-year-old that keeps asking if we're there yet, and a 6-year-old whining about what movie they're watching is enough to drive me to drink.


It was awesome visiting my brother, I really miss seeing him. We went to see his new apartment, which was not only huge, but also new and bright! He had sunrooms that flanked both ends of the unit, complete with french doors, wood and ceramic tile floors. The most impressive thing was the video game console he made from scratch, complete with all the Nintendo, Super Nintendo, and arcade games EVER MADE! He never ceases to amaze me!
So, as much as I may bitch about the drive time with the kids, it was worth it. In fact, I wish we had more time there. The kids LOVE spending time with Uncle Bubba and he quite obviously loves spending time with them (even though they wear him out!).

No comments: