Friday, February 17, 2012

Friday

Our Instaweek...

Spinach, mozzarella, and black bean dip on a whole wheat muffin.  Toasted under the broiler.  Random, but good.


One pissed off kitty.
Three had to go to the vet for a check up.  Three hates the vet.  It scares the shit out of him.  No really.  Like IN the cat carrier.  Yuck.  Although, it did make his stool sample easy to collect. Haha...eww.  Thankfully, the vet tech cleaned it all up for us.

We need a cute animal pic sans the poop story.
Okay, not Instagram...but I saw this little lover on Pinterest and had to share.  Do you think her name is Valentine?

Speaking of Valentine's...someone was practicing being their own Valentine on my bathroom mirror.  My money is on the chapstick and hooker boots junkie. 

Yeah, her.
Perfect attire for the kitchen.

I found Booth in beads and a bow.
Rowyn told me his new name is Strawberry.
He looks embarrassed, doesn't he?




Busy weekend, as usual.  Basketball game, volleyball game, basketball tournament, and of course, I have to work all weekend.  Boo.





No comments: