Wednesday, October 05, 2011

A Surprise

It was absolutely gorgeous out yesterday.
We jumped on the chance to go for a walk.

At first, we were a little distracted by our shadow.
I love her little calves of steel.

More shadows.
You see she brought backpack with her, packed with a baby doll, chapstick, and Booth's leash...all the necessities.
Okay, she's ready now.


Down the path we went.
The colors are amazing right now.  I love that about fall.




We had a surprise when we got to the pond.
Booth didn't know what to think.


Geese!


After debating for awhile whether or not it was safe, he finally decided to jump in. 
Eww...pond scum!
Didn't seem to bother him.




The geese kept an eye on Booth and honked at him from time to time, but he pretty much ignored them.
He was much more interested in fetching sticks.




All the shaking in the world didn't help.
Booth had a bath when we got home.


I went for another walk that evening, because walking with Rowyn doesn't exactly get your heart rate up.  I was singing to myself, so hopefully, no one heard me.  I listen to such random songs.

Yesterdays play list was...
T-Pain ~ 5 O'clock 
Lily Allen ~ Everythings Just Wonderful
Pink Martini ~ Hang On Little Tomato
Priscilla Ahn ~ Lullaby
Norah Jones ~ Sunrise
Citizen Cope ~ Sideways
Lily Allen ~ Smile
LMFAO ~ Sexy and I Know It
Adele ~ Right as Rain
Ray LaMontagne ~ You Are the Best Thing
The Swell Season ~ In These Arms

I hope this weather sticks around for awhile, ease us into fall...none of this 30's weather already.

No comments: