Friday, September 23, 2011

This week


This week...

I did a little crafting.
Rowyn found kittens when we stopped at my coworkers house.

She was quite enamoured.



"I'll get to the bottom of this, Darling."
Yes, I've blogged about it before, but I *heart* it!
Mad Housewife Wine

Why won't that text center?
Why don't I know HTML code?
Whatevs...pretend this is all centered.  Kay?

My husband brought me lunch at work...
the Mediterranean Veggie from Panera
Zesty Peppadew™ piquant peppers, feta cheese, cucumbers, lettuce, tomatoes,
onions and cilantro JalapeƱo hummus on our Tomato Basil bread.
and broccoli and cheese soup.
Yum!

And that was even after I managed to blow a spark plug and coil out of our Ford Expedition.  Ok, not my fault, but since it happened while I was driving, he's got to give me crap. ;)
image from google images 

We have a weekend of...
football
softball tournament
celebrating Booth's first birthday
family time!


Hope you have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Is the pic above the text centered? Or is it inline with text? Sometimes that throws it off. You could move to Wordpress...

Happy Birthday, Booth! What's he getting? A bone? Some Polly Pockets?