Thursday, December 30, 2010

Fondue and Family

My brother and sister-in-law came in town from St. Louis to celebrate Christmas.

Camdyn loves Christina!
 
Booth met his cousin, Oz, for the first time.  He showed off by proving he could leap over Oz in a single bound.  Oz, was not impressed.
 
Cooper and my brother, Brendan.  Cooper is usually glued to his side when he's here.
 
 




Cooper wearing his new hat from Uncle Brendan, who is a computer engineer at Boeing.  I don't think Cooper has taken it off since.

Booth making himself comfortable on my sister, Meghan.
 
Rowyn, the drama queen.
 
Talking to Cinderella on her palm phone.

Dancing for her audience.

My brother made Fondue for dinner.

I'm sad they live so far away and wish we could have meals like this more often.

No comments: