Monday, October 19, 2009

The Good Little Girl

We have a book called, The Good Little Girl, by Lawrence David. It tells the story of Miranda, a good little girl, but when her parents don't keep their promises due to their busy schedule, Miranda's alter ego, Lucretia comes to visit. She is mean, green, nasty, bossy, and doesn't listen. On Friday, Lucretia stopped by our house.

What a terrible day, so terrible that I was soaking in the bathtub by 8:30 pm and in bed by 9. I was physically and mentally exhausted, Camdyn...err, Lucretia, had sucked every last ounce of sanity from me. Yes, it was that bad. When the kids got home from school, she went out and rode bikes with them for awhile. I collected myself and decided to make a Halloween dessert, I got the idea from Bakerella. Due to lack of ingredients, I made brownies and had to use white frosting. I had no Trix, so the spiders were Halloween M & M's. Mine were no where near as cute as hers, but the kids liked them.

Photobucket
My spider webs look like flowers, because I'm and idiot and pulled the lines in the wrong direction! Der!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Darth Vader even enjoyed dessert...you didn't know he was a Hawkeye fan, did you?

1 comment:

Cait said...

I like their shirts!! Tell Camdyn if she is naughty then Ryan won't come visit her.