Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Chuck E. Cheese's ~

Quite possibly hell on earth for parents, but pure heavenly bliss for kids. We moved my youngest sister, Meghan, to Davenport yesterday and afterwards we stopped at Chuck E. Cheese's. When we pulled up in the parking lot, Cooper and Riley about had a coronary, they've never been to the Cheese's place, but have bugged us about it for years. I knew going in that it was going to be a rough one, as I had a headache before we even went through the doors. Camdyn rode with my parents, and as they passed Hyvee, my mom asked if they should eat dinner there. Camdyn's response, "Um, no, I don't think so."
When they pulled up at CEC, Camdyn thought it was a park and yelled, "I go there?" She was an absolute maniac in that place, slowing down only to guzzle some juice and slam down 3 pieces of pizza. The pizza, oh the pizza, most certainly not the reason families go there to eat...it was as my dad so eloquently put it, 'one step above frozen'. I'm not even sure the cheese pizza had sauce on it.
Anyway, the kids had a absolute blast, it was fun to see them having such a good time. I have to thank Megan for chasing Camdyn all over the place, I'm quite sure she slept well last night after what Lumpy put her through! ;) My mom took some pictures and for some reason her camera date was horribly off...anyway, thanks for bringing your camera, I obviously dropped the ball on that one!































That's Camdyn in the corner trying to get on stage with Chuck and his crew



1 comment:

Leslie said...

You are MUCH MUCH braver than I!